Integrated Bridge System
The Integrated Bridge System (IBS) is a flexible integration of a vessel’s steering, communication and navigation systems. Integration of these systems allows to optimize works performed by men. The Integrated Bridge System is adjusted to all kinds of vessels and complies with the requirements of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and other requirements of Classification Societies.
All applications, such as the radar, ARPA, ECDIS, ICAS, cameras, sensor control or monitoring, are easily accessible from each Multi-Function work station (MFW). This solution provides fast access to control function leaving more time for taking decision. Marine Technologies offers safe satellite communication solutions for diagnostics and remote control of the IBS function.
- Intelligent routing,
- Single-person operation,
- Track control system and an automatic route tracking,
- Integration with other systems on demand,
- High level of the application,
- Sensor network redundancy ensuring data integrity,
- Enhanced work safety,
- On-line orders, charts and weather forecast corrections via the onboard communication system,