ECDIS – Electronic Charts Display and Information System
The Bridge Mate Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS) is an integrated information system that displays a vast array of navigation information utilizing electronic charts. Designed with the vessel operator in mind, the Bridge MateECDISis a vital resource for efficient route planning and monitoring.
Incorporating user-friendly route planning functions, the Bridge Mate ECDIS provides precise vessel position data, optimizing navigation, safety and fuel consumption.
- Real-time positioning and route monitoring
- Advanced route planning and validation function
- Simple, low cost update and maintenance of charts via e-mail, DVD or NAVTOR's NavSync online update service
- Interfaces to a large variety of navigation sensors
- Compact and modular design of hardware options enabling ease and flexibility of installation on new build vessels and retrofits
- Maintenance-free marine computer
- Touchscreen display available in 19″, 23.1″, 26″ or custom sizes
- Compatible with S-57 Edition 3 electronic navigational charts (ENCs) encrypted using the S-63 Data Protection Scheme from PRIMAR
- Displays targets and information from AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Intuitive menu structure for easy operation with built-in user manual