Failure Mode and Effect Analysis are developed to study problems that might arise from system malfunctions during normal operation. Many years of experience with DP systems on offshore vessels allows us to perform accurate FMEA analysis and pinpoint the factors that lead to failure. Our FMEA is compilant with standards of IMCA (The International Marine Contractors Association), which is an international leader in representing the marine market.
- Analysis of the project before entering into production with particular emphasis on product features;
- Analysis of the systems and subsystems in the early stages of design;
- Identify how the product or process can fail;
- Estimate the risks associated with a particular cause;
- Identify preventing failure actions;
- Proving system redundancy
- Rise system reliability and life-safety
- The creation of full documentation and technical drawings (before buying the vessel or before DP systems upgrade, using, modification, etc.)
- Inspections, maintenance and debugging, so that the owner has the opportunity to obtain a ship class, or to restore it after the loss and the correct operation of the ship.
- Immediately removing issues found during inspection (if required spare parts and tools are available)
You can manage your FMEA Reports and other documents in our Inspections Management System